- technological parameters dedicated to fiber
- an extensive database of functions for all materials and thicknesses
- a new user-friendly layout for immediate programming
- the possibility of upgrading from CAMLaser to CAMFiber
- accurate real-time simulation
- programs that are easy to manage and edit directly on the machine
- a new graphical interface that is even easier to use
- speed and power parameters that can be customized
- the possibility of upgrading from SIMLaser to SIMFiberr
- go from drawing to finished part quickly and easily without
any limits on bending (EDIT.P4 module)
- predict the machine’s behaviour with accurate simulations (SIMULP4 module)
- import and handle 3D models (METALSTUDIO 3D module).
The Salvagnini Group designs, builds and sells flexible systems and machines for processing sheet metal: punching machines, panel benders, press-brakes, fiber laser cutting machines, FMS lines, automatic store-towers and software. Thanks to its global presence, the Group offers direct customer service in more than 30 countries around the world.
It is people who challenge the concept of time by building and implementing new technology.
Flexible automation means transforming packs of sheet metal
into a wide variety of finished products in a lean manufacturing environment - automatically and without operator intervention, using proprietary punching, shearing, bending and cutting technology along with progressive production processes developed by Salvagnini.
The compass is the very heart of the mechanical solution patented by Salvagnini, offering similar dynamics to those of linear motors, yet keeping energy consumption and running costs down.
There are 6 show rooms located worldwide awaiting you to present our machines live in action and show you more of their potentialities: in each of them you will not only experience the latest technology but you will meet with a team of experts who are working for the best solution to match your production and logistic needs, to introduce you with the Salvagnini technology or deepen your knowledge, to organize technical demonstrations or work with you for product redesign.
Check out our wide range of second-hand equipment. Guaranteed by Salvagnini.
Decades before James P. Womack formalized the theory he called "lean manufacturing," Salvagnini had been aggressively putting those very same principles into practice in its unremitting drive to eliminate wasted time and wasted materials throughout the entire sheet metal fabrication process....
Salvagnini designs and manufactures state-of-the-art machines that provide total workplace safety and environmental respect. Machines that process metal and are made of metal, an "eco-friendly" material by definition: recyclable, resistant and easy to work...