P1 - electric panel bender
The software ecosystem
STREAM defines the production process, starting from the finished product model, according to the best processing sequence, taking all variables into consideration, including production costs. It features three levels: technical,productiveandbusiness.
2-levels programming software for the generation of panel bending programs:
- automatic programming starting from a 3D model;
- interactive programming that allows manual changes/finalization/generation.
Inclusive of a powerful machine simulator that can assess the results. The software works also in case of multiple parts.
The PARTS software manages the database of the entities that define the production flow for a part or group of parts by:
- classifying the parts according to common categories (size, material, thickness, etc.) or categories personalized by the customer (project, kit, etc.).
- defining one or more production flows for each of the parts to be made on Salvagnini systems.
- generating the programs for the technologies present in the production flow for the part to be made.
VALUES is the software for estimating the production costs for a part in the production flow by:
- providing the final cost of entire production batches, nests and single parts in a simple and efficient manner.
- managing the costs relating to electrical energy, manpower, materials and depreciation and automatically converting prices into the main currencies.
- taking into consideration the work carried out on Salvagnini or third-party systems (painting, welding, etc.).