The S1 is a true work center that punches, forms, taps, cuts and separates the parts. It optimizes the production process, reducing waste, minimizing intermediate handling and operator intervention.
The S1 laser punching machine maximizes process efficiency: all the punching, forming and separation operations are automatic, done by a single system that eliminates semi-finished parts, does not require manual intervention and assures extreme repeatability.
The store-towers and automatic loading/unloading devices increase the autonomy of the system, making it possible to select from among various strategies:
• production of single parts;
• production of multiple parts and nests, microjointed or separated, with preservation of the scrap and unloading of the skeleton;
• production of multiple parts and separated nests, with destruction of the skeleton.
The integrated adaptive technologies make the system intelligent and able to automatically adapt to variations, eliminating waste and corrections, while guaranteeing high machining quality:
• the centering control system measures the incoming sheet and adapts the program to the actual dimensions measured, if necessary;
• the two-carriage manipulator changes its dynamics based on the dimensions and weight of the sheet;
• an automatic system checks the thermal expansion of the manipulator’s axes and compensates any variations, guaranteeing extreme positioning precision;
• the tool movement drive with controlled descent reduces cycle times and improves punching quality.